This is the pricing for a hogroast event for 100 guests
The standard service for 100 guests will cost £800 there is no VAT thus saving £160 see our about us page to understand why we are not VAT registered.
What do you get for 100 guests?
As usual lots of helpful planning advice because 100 guests can take some organising!!
Plus – A Fully Prepared Hog
- Free range hogs.
- A choice of baps and french sticks fresh baked on the day.
- A fully trained and experienced chef – friendly too!
- Delicious homemade apple sauce.
- Homemade stuffing.
- Delicious cracklin
- Disposable plates and cutlery
- Serving tables and cloths.
- Service table equipment such as stainless steel dishes.
- Free delivery and setup.
- Chef with hygiene certificate.
- Public liability insurance.
Chef will also add the personal touch in a friendly and polite manner, this can make the hog roast a real centrepiece for the event and many clients have enjoyed this aspect.
Also we have now catered for vegetarian demands at large hog roasts and the equipment with thegazebos looks really good and will impress your guests for sure.
Chef will be fun and professional and will be polite and helpful too!
We offer a wide range of additions for your day should you wish to cater for a broader menu, we adapt these additions to suit your own requirements and so we like to talk to our clients to find out what you would like.
Extras that Parkers Hog Roast offer – we have a fully qualified chef and commercial catering kitchen so we can do anything any style-
- We can do Lamb and beef too!
- Full waiter/waitress service
Send us your details and we can work out a price to suite your budget and configure your menu anyway you want.