Parkers Hog Roast continues its simple pricing policy – this time for 80 guests.
We have avoided the complicated multiple menu approach of our competitors where its difficult to work out what you get or what you want when looking for a hog roast for 80 guests.
So Parkers decided to provide a simple pricing system based purely on the guest numbers, this is because the most important part of the day and the bit that goes wrong for many of our competitors is ensuring there is more than enough to go round.
The standard service for 80 guests will cost £750 there is no VAT thus saving £150 see our about us page to understand why we are not VAT registered.
What do you get for 80 guests?
Firstly lots of helpful planning advice!!
Plus – A Fully Prepared Hog
- Free range hogs.
- A choice of baps and french sticks fresh baked on the day.
- A fully trained and experienced chef – friendly too!
- Delicious homemade apple sauce.
- Homemade stuffing.
- Delicious crackling
- Disposable plates and cutlery
- Serving tables and cloths.
- Service table equipment such as stainless steel dishes.
- Free delivery and setup.
- Chef with hygiene certificate.
- Public liability insurance.
Chef will also add the personal touch in a friendly and polite manner, this can make the hog roast a real centrepiece for the event and many clients have enjoyed this aspect.
We offer a wide range of additions for your day should you wish to cater for a broader menu, we adapt these additions to suit your own requirements and so we like to talk to our clients to find out what you would like.
Extras that Parkers Hog Roast offer – we have a fully qualified chef and commercial catering kitchen so we can do anything any style-
- We can do Lamb and beef too!
- Full waiter/waitress service
Send us your details and we can work out a price to suite your budget and configure your menu anyway you want.