What our customers say
I have always wanted a hog roast and had obtained a few quotes but we decided to go with Arabella as she was the only one who catered for a party of 50 by suggesting half a hog which suited our budget. We were a bit concerned at first as we had to leave a restless dog with them whilst we were at the church for the christening but need not have worried as they got on with it and set up ready for our return. They provided a very professional service by interacting with guests and everyone commented on how lovely the food was. We sent everyone home with a doggy bag and we are still using the left overs a month later which is an added bonus. I would consider using again (hopefully the sun will be shining this time) and a few people who attended have asked for your number as they were so impressed so job well done. Thanks Regards Wendy
Wendy - her daughters christening
Hog Roasts – Pricing for up to 100 guests
The the pricing for a hog roast event for 100 guests …
The standard service for 100 guests will cost £875 inclusive with no VAT to pay and not forgetting this price does allow for guests to come back for seconds after all there is nothing worse than worrying that your guests are not going to have enough to eat!
What do you get for 100 guests?
As usual lots of helpful planning advice because 100 guests can take some organising!!
Plus – A Fully Prepared Hog
- Local free range or outdoor reared pigs.
- Baps locally made on the day of your event
- Fully trained and experienced staff – friendly too!
- Delicious homemade apple sauce.
- Homemade sage and onion stuffing.
- Lots of crunchy crackling
- Biodegradable palm leaf plates and cutlery
- We bring our own serving equipment to serve your guests from.
- Gazebo’s whatever the weather, rain or shine!
- Free delivery and setup.
- Chef with hygiene certificate.
- Public liability insurance.
Our staff will always add the personal touch in a friendly and polite manner.
We offer a wide range of additions for your day should you wish to cater for a broader menu, we adapt these additions to suit your own requirements and so we like to talk to our clients to find out what you would like.
Extras that Parkers Hog Roast offer – we have a fully qualified chefs and commercial catering kitchen so we can do anything any style-
- We can do Lamb and beef too!
- Full waiter/waitress service
Just chat to us and we can work out a price to suite your budget and configure your menu anyway you want.