What our customers say
I just wanted to email to thank you so much everything you did on Sunday. We had a great party and the food was excellent.
Thank you so much again and I will definitely be in touch if Richard has a similar party next year.
Many thanks again,
Hog Roasts – Pricing for up to 100 guests
The the pricing for a hog roast event for 100 guests …
The standard service for 100 guests will cost £875 inclusive with no VAT to pay and not forgetting this price does allow for guests to come back for seconds after all there is nothing worse than worrying that your guests are not going to have enough to eat!
What do you get for 100 guests?
As usual lots of helpful planning advice because 100 guests can take some organising!!
Plus – A Fully Prepared Hog
- Local free range or outdoor reared pigs.
- Baps locally made on the day of your event
- Fully trained and experienced staff – friendly too!
- Delicious homemade apple sauce.
- Homemade sage and onion stuffing.
- Lots of crunchy crackling
- Biodegradable palm leaf plates and cutlery
- We bring our own serving equipment to serve your guests from.
- Gazebo’s whatever the weather, rain or shine!
- Free delivery and setup.
- Chef with hygiene certificate.
- Public liability insurance.
Our staff will always add the personal touch in a friendly and polite manner.
We offer a wide range of additions for your day should you wish to cater for a broader menu, we adapt these additions to suit your own requirements and so we like to talk to our clients to find out what you would like.
Extras that Parkers Hog Roast offer – we have a fully qualified chefs and commercial catering kitchen so we can do anything any style-
- We can do Lamb and beef too!
- Full waiter/waitress service
Just chat to us and we can work out a price to suite your budget and configure your menu anyway you want.