What our customers say
Pleased it went well, good feed back. Probably do lamb roast next summer!
Hog Roasts – Pricing for up to 80 guests
Parkers Hog Roast continues its simple pricing policy – this time for 80 guests.
We have avoided the complicated multiple menu approach of our competitors where its difficult to work out what you get or what you want when looking for a hog roast for 80 guests.
So Parkers decided to provide a simple pricing system based purely on the guest numbers, this is because the most important part of the day and the bit that goes wrong for many of our competitors is ensuring there is more than enough to go round.
The standard service for 80 guests will cost £750 plus VAT at 20% and not forgetting this price does allow for guests to come back for seconds after all there is nothing worse than worrying that your guests are not going to have enough to eat!
What do you get for 80 guests?
Firstly lots of helpful planning advice!!
Plus – A Fully Prepared Hog
- Local free range or outdoor reared pigs.
- Baps locally made on the day of the event
- Fully trained and experienced staff – friendly too!
- Delicious homemade apple sauce.
- Homemade sage and onion stuffing.
- Lots of crunchy crackling
- Biodegradable palm leaf plates and cutlery
- We bring our own serving equipment to serve your guests from.
- Gazebo’s for whatever the weather, rain or shine
- Free delivery and setup.
- Chef with hygiene certificate.
- Public liability insurance.
Our Staff always add the personal touch in a friendly and polite manner.
We offer a wide range of additions for your day should you wish to cater for a broader menu, we adapt these additions to suit your own requirements and so we like to talk to our clients to find out what you would like.
Extras that Parkers Hog Roast offer – we have a fully qualified chefs and commercial catering kitchen so we can do anything any style-
- We can do Lamb and beef too!
- Full waiter/waitress service
Send us your details and we can work out a price to suite your budget and configure your menu anyway you want.